Saturday, June 23, 2012

Another glorious day. Sat on the deck, watching the birds and the frogs, soaking in all the beautiful sunshine without the horrible humidity, a very relaxing afternoon!!!
I finally finished the piece for The Farmers Insurance Group.  As soon as they have it in their possession I will post a photo.  
Next project will be a pet portrait for a dear friend and a piece that will be donated to a fundraiser for Baby Kira.  After that I will be getting ready to head for Providence Rhode Island in Sept.  Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas will be hosting another Zentangle Seminar, which I will be attending.  The end result will be a deeper understanding of this wonderful art form and a Teaching Certificate.  I'm very excited and looking forward to a vacation with my hubby....the first one in many, many years.
Everyone enjoy the day, and be grateful for God's many blessings.   Peace!!

1 comment:

  1. Sue, I look forward to following your blog just to keep up with the wonderful works you continue to create. Keep up the great work. Today (24th) actually marks the 4th anniversary of my blog (http://guncarryinglibrarian.wordpress.com/) -- still going strong!

    ReplyDelete