Saturday, September 21, 2013

Diva Challenge #136 Tangle with color!!

ATC with glue resist, watercolor wash, micron pen, graphite shading and
white Uni-ball pen highlights.

ATC with glue resist, watercolor wash, micron pen and graphite shading

ATC with black fabric paint, watercolor wash, micron pen and graphite shading


ATC with glue resist, watercolor wash, micron pen and graphite shading


ATC with glue resist, watercolor wash, micron pen and graphite shading
 Had a BLAST with this challenge, using color just makes me smile.  I love the simplistic black and white of a Zentangle,  but sometimes a little coloris all it takes to make my day.  Thanks for visiting my blog.  Have a great day.
Please check out Laura's weekly challenges at http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com/  

10 comments:

  1. wow!! so many deviations. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neena for visiting! Once I got started I couldn't stop!!

      Delete
  2. Just visited your site from Lauras and was quite surprised by your style of zentangle, it really is different. Well done. i shall have to come back again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, I am grateful for the world of Zentangle for the creative jump start it has given my art work and for the opportunity to meet really cool people from all over the world, such as yourself. Have a wonderful day!!

      Delete
  3. Very, very beautiful all of them. Took me a while to have a good look at them. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, I appreciate you visiting and having a look. As I said above....color makes me happy, especially when life is sad.

      Delete
  4. GEEZ...those are amazing. I like all of them. Very artistic and abstract. And beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog, I LOVE abstract art! Zentangle was a God send for me.

      Delete
  5. All are beautiful! Each of them have it´s own impression! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lonetta, this was a fun challenge!! Thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete