Sunday, March 29, 2015

Zuda times 2

Decided to add a little color to my Zentangle® inspired Pet Portraits and Miss Zuda was the perfect candidate.  She is such a joy.... those eyes will melt your heart in a second.  Thank you Zuda for being the perfect model.
Zentangle inspired Pet Portrait (ZiPP)
8" x 8" Canson drawing paper, Micron pen, graphite,
white charcoal pencil and brown pastel pencil.
(if you are interested in a commissioned ZiPP)
Please leave a comment stating what you would like and
I will reply in an email.  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!

Zentangle inspired Pet Portrait (ZiPP)
8" x 8" Canson drawing paper, black Micron pen,
brown Micron pen, and graphite.
(if you are interested in a commissioned ZiPP)
Please leave a comment stating what you would like and
I will reply in an email.  Thanks so much for visiting my blog.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment