Wednesday, June 17, 2015

ATC's for the Pop of Color Swap



This one has touches of pink Gelly Roll pen, my scanner washed them out!









These ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) were made for a recent swap.  The object of the swap was to produce cards using the Method of Zentangle and adding just a pop of color.  It was hard for me to rein in my use of color.  I think I may have overdone a few.  Lots of fun none the less.  All cards were done on card stock, using Micron Pen, assorted colored markers and Gelly Roll pens and graphite shading.

2 comments:

  1. I love the purple one at the top :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne, I hope that is the one you get, I just selected them randomly as I went down the list of names. Thanks for visiting my blog.
      Peace,
      Sue O.

      Delete