Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Travelling Tangles Project

Hello World,
I am a member of an exciting Facebook group and I just wanted to share a little about it.
We are a group of artists with a love for Zentangle and swapping.
It's a great group of folks from all over the world; we swap, we learn, we encourage, and we create.
I am proud to be a member of this group as we create art we also create a space to learn, collaborate, and to spread peace. Facebook may get a bad rap now and then but in the world of art, and this group in particular, it is a venue for peace, love and respect.
Here is just a sampling of what we do...there are many more. I have swapped with fabulous artists from England, Finland, Canada, Singapore, Italy, Belgium, and many here in the USA.

Aleesha (from Thailand) started and sent to me

I finished it and added to my collection.

Alice (from Maine) started it and sent it to me

I finished it and added it to my collection.

Anne (from Australia) started this and sent it to me.

I finished it and added it to my collection.



Jo (from Michigan) started this and sent it to me.

I finished it and added it to my collection.

Michele (from California) started this and sent it to me.

I finished it and added it to my collection.

Sarah (from Germany) started this and sent it to me.

I finished it and sent it back to her for her collection.

I started this and sent it to Gesine in Germany.

She finished it and added it to her collection.

I started this and sent it to Sue (in Australia)

She finished it and added it to her collection.

Suzanne (from California) started this and sent it to me.

I finished it and added it to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment